actually, i find this one indispensable:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0595091857/ref=pd_sbs_b_1/102-1891257
-2641768

-----Original Message-----
From: Kola Oyedeji [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 8:21 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Battle of the Gurus (Re: Blatant advertising (you have been
warned))

I think this one beats them all hands down, the only cf book youll ever
need:

<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/9056621750/ref=pd_sbs_b_3/102-421497
7-0920132>

Kola Oyedeji
Web developer
Allaire Certified ColdFusion Developer
http://www.ekeda.com
0208-429-7323

5/sr=2-2/ref=a
ps_sr_b_1_2/102-1848419-2315304

(The pub date at Amazon is a bit off, it should be sooner then Aug15.)

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ UIN : 3679482