Edward Chanter wrote:

> I don't actually think it's hysteria mate, do you want to see a copy of my
> IDS logs???? There are a large number of attacks going on as I write this
> and anyone running an unpatched/unprotected IIS server needs to do something
> about it asap.

So let's establish first whether somebody is running IIS, then whether
it is unpatched, then whether it is unprotected and only if the answer
to all of those is "Yes" it is time to shoot the administrator.

IMHO, before all of those are established screaming that some server is
infected qualifies as hysteria.

Jochem