From: Brook Davies [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 3:10 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: client variables jumble?

Try settings your temporary files/Internet Options to "check every time"

and see if that helps. We had a similar problem where the client
variables
did not seem to be accurate. We determined that this setting was a
factor.
We ended up appending some random characters to the end of our urls so
that
the page would not be read from cache which can sometimes cause old
client
variables data to be used.

Not sure if this is what is happening in your case, but its worth
noting....

Brook