I have received your e-mail but will be out of the office 9/9/01.  I will be checking
messages while away and will get back to you as soon as possible.  If this is an
urgent request please contact Dan Tesenair.

Thank you,
Darren Houle
Sr. Web Developer

>>> cf-talk 08/31/01 19:03 >>>

I have received your e-mail but will be out of the office 9/9/01.  I will be checking
messages while away and will get back to you as soon as possible.  If this is an
urgent request please contact Dan Tesenair.

Thank you,
Darren Houle
Sr. Web Developer

>>> cf-talk 08/31/01 18:32 >>>

<cfset intFoo = "-3">

<cfif isNumeric(intFoo) and intFoo lte 0>
        the value is 0 or a negative number
</cfif>

-Tyson