From: Matt Robertson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 7:16 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Server monitoring tools

Yes.  I tried it some time ago; running it on my production box, back before
I was able to get a dsl connection here.  Unfortunately there was some sort
of conflict and the server kept wanting to crash with swatch loaded into
memory.  I was just over at defusion.com downloading another copy to see if
it can monitor a remote url, send both up and down alerts and use a mail
server not resident on the same box, then it'd probably be the way to go.

-_Matt--