Resending this, please take a look (haven't got response).

I have a complexed CFM template that output a result page after a long
process.The process includes: connecting to 3-4 diffrent datasources, string
manipulation, math calculations, links, includes, everything...

I though about the following way to cache: Every cfoutput (and other html/js
code) is
store incremently in a cf variable. (upon succesful completion of every
phase).

In the end, I output the result to the user and store that variable in a SQL
table with a UID. Then, the second time a user calls the CFM, I first check
if the output
content is already in SQL, and output it. If the content is not there, or
expired, I simply parse the
CFM from the start.

Any comments on my way to do this?
What is better in this way, store the output content in SQL or a text file
(and then <cfinclude> it)?

Michael.