From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: September 19, 2001 9:19 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Microsoft Word & Coldfusion

Hi

I wish to integrate a ms word document within an existing html page using
CF. I would like to display the contents of the word doc within a table in
an html page, so it looks as if it was constructed in HTML.

Is this possible with Coldfusion, if so what is the procedure for achieving
the best result?

Are there any tags or methods to achieve this, apart from COM which relies
on either the user have word installed locally or the server having word
installed which is not an option if you are running on UNIX or LINUX.

Finally are any o the list aware of www.wwvare.com it parses word data and
converts it into html or into a db I think, anyone on the list used this
before?