Hi all

I thought I had seen reference to this awhile back but have yet to find it.
So I will ask the question.

I have a TXT file (6000+ records)on a remote server (ISP). On a nightly
basis this file is getting replaced with a new one as all the data changes,
and I need to take the data and place into the ACCESS database. Now on my
local development machine that's no problem. I just have a link to the TXT
file and run a query and delete and update the database. On the remote (ISP)
machine there is a problem as the link I established on the development
machine  does not have the same mappings as the ISP server. Any idea's on
how to get around this. I really need to be able to upload the database on
the ISP machine nightly using the TXT file and I cannot see FTPing in a new
database nightly.

Any suggestions would be a great help.

TIA

Enjoy