On the line of the Allaire certification, I've always wondered on one thing.
The sample exam at forta.com has 25 questions and (that I can see) does not
enforce a time limit.  Maybe I've just always answered within the
restrictions, tho.

How many questions are there on the exam, or is that not something that can
be said?  I'm a volunteer examiner for the Amateur Radio community and our
exams are set up so that there are x number of questions out of each section
(there are 10 sections for each exam), totaling y.  Is it something like
that for the Allaire cert?

I have the study book and am planning on taking my test sometime in the next
3-6 months, as time allows.

If these questions are out of line then I apologize ahead of time.

Hatton Humphrey