From: Steven Monaghan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 24 September 2001 15:34
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Find in-coming form fields

I have a situation where I need to accept a form, but I don't know the names
of the form fields that are set.

I can't access the posting form, since it's hidden in someone else's app, so
I can't find the names that way.  I want to build a simple page where I can
accept the post, then dump out all of the values in memory into an e-mail.
I looked at the <CFDUMP> tag, but that requires the variable name.

I'm new to Cold Fusion, so please indulge me if this is a simple task.

Thanks for any help,
Steve
-------------------------------------
Steven Monaghan
Oracle DBA / Cold Fusion Developer
MSC Industrial Direct Co., Inc.
Melville, NY
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.mscdirect.com

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain
privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from
disclosure under law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
read, copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to others.
Please notify the sender that you have received this e-mail in error by
replying to the e-mail.  Please then delete the e-mail and destroy any