> I have a list of PDF documents I want the user to be able to
> download using CFCONTENT. I've been unable to write the code
> to recursively call CFCONTENT since no code after that tag is
> executed. Is there a way to do this? Should I be looking at
> some other method to accomplish this? Any suggestions are
> appreciated.

No, you can't recursively call CFCONTENT via server-side code. Basically,
for any one HTTP request, you can only send one HTTP response.

You could perhaps get the outcome you want using a combination of
JavaScript, frames and CFCONTENT, however.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496