hi

I'm trying to pass a mssql server 7 timestamp variable into a sql 7 database
using a stored proc (cf 4.51) using :

<cfprocparam type="in" cfsqltype=cf_sql_timestamp
value="#attributes.contentTimestamp#">

It gives an error. I've subsequently learned that CF does not support ms sql
7 timestamp data types, which are actually of bin(8) data types. CF thinks
they're date/time, which in my case it certainly isn't.

Has anyone successfully managed to pass this varibale type into SQL?

Thanks

Steve Vosloo

Vardus (Pty) Ltd
ASKA House
Fedsure on Main
Main Road
Newlands 7700
Cape Town

Tel: +27 (0)21 670 9880
Fax: +27 (0)21 674 4549
www.vardus.co.za

The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be
privileged and is intended for the above named addressee(s). If you are not
the intended recipient(s), and have received this communication in error,
please contact the sender by replying to this email or by telephoning +27
(0)21 670 9880. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Vardus (Pty) Ltd.