i've never had that problem, probably because i've never tried to do that.
i was a javascript junkie well before i got into CF so i set and get all my
cookies with javascript.  the only hassle with that is that you have to
resubmit all your variables to every action page and even so it's not that
big a deal to me.

"Won Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/29/2001 11:38:30 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]