From: Jim McAtee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 3:35 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: OT: Keep search engine spyders from following links

IIS.  What exactly would the ISAPI application do?

I suppose within my redirection template I _could_ parse the cgi.useragent
string and neither record nor redirect known spyders.  Keeping an up-to-date
list of agents might be a pain, though.  I'd rather just tell the syders
(even if only the well-behaved ones) not to follow the link.

Jim