all you have to do is be sure you're opening the child window WITH a na
me.
Then, all you have to do is, from the parent window (or any window for
that
matter), call

_childWindowName.close();

If the window has URLs in the history it will ask the user whether they

want to close it or not, otherwise it will just close it.

"clint " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/15/2002 08:48:27 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]