I am running CF based on a 4.5 install. I did not do the CF install.
Nor did
 I originally build the app. I have a little security tag that checks
for the existence
 of a user based session variable. I do this to test whether the user is
logged in. And I
 stick it at the top of all of my templates. The problem I am having is
when someone loads the
 template without being logged in. Inside the custom tag, the session
variable exists, but
 outside of the tag, the variable, correctly, does not exist. I have
locks in place for the
 templates concerned. Where is this phantom variable coming from and how
do I exorcise it?

Lon Lentz
Applications Developer and Keeper of the I.T.
http://ProofitOnline.Com - Free 15 Day Trial