Well, a number of those features don't exist in ASP.  Things like
application.cfm, "custom tags", list manipulation functions.  You'll need to
reproduce some CF functionality, and rethink how you architect your
application.  It sounds to me like you're coming at this fresh - if so, I'd
look at ASP.NET as opposed to ASP 2/3.  ASP.NET is far more robust; plus it
has the performance advantages that Neo will have.  Also, I find the code
much cleaner a closer to a tag-based syntax than 2/3.  This depends entirely
on the hosting situation, however.

There's a number of good ASP websites out there; also, I recommend the Wrox
series of books.  However, there really isn't a "CF 2 ASP" resource out
there.  I've begun to start one (www.cfasp.com), but at this point, it only
has a message board.

I'll attempt to cover your points, as best I can: (ASP 2/3)
1.  you can't initialize the same way that you can in application.cfm -
however, when the app starts, you can initialize application and session
scopes in global.asa - note that there is no "client" scope in ASP
2.  there is no CFModule - if you're wanting to encapsulate functionality,
you'll need to write components (most likely in VB) - of course, you can
include files just as in CF - note that in ASP, you can't "conditionally"
include files as in CF - you might want to look at server.execute and
server.transfer as some other options
3.  ADO - it's all over the web, and there's plenty of examples out there -
get ready to totally rethink how you query the database (of course, CF does
the same things, but abstracts it for you)
4.  SSI - <!-- #include file="file.asp" -->
5.  very similar in VBScript - get the VBScript docs at
msdn.microsoft.com/scripting
6.  no such critter - in VBScript, you don't have to initialize variables -
"unitialized" vars are simply zero-length strings
7.  see #6 - everything isDefined()
8.  see For/While loops in VBScript docs - also see ADO stuff - keep in mind
that ADO recordsets require you to manually iterate over the recordset, as
opposed to cfoutput that does it for you
9.  you'll have to reproduce these yourself
10.  most of the "rich" array functions aren't present - you can read/write
arrays, get the UBound() and LBound(), but that's about it
11.  no structs per se - you'll need to look at using the Dictionary object
to reproduce most of the CF functionality - it's so much trouble, I usually
ignore lists and structs and stick with arrays
12.  absolutely: <option <% if thisID = thatID then %>selected<% end if %>>
13.  Most of the date functions are there - for the most part, they even
have the same name
14.  Administrative functions - hahahahaha - it's called IIS - this will be
quite a paradigm shift - debugging, there is a script debugger server-side,
but this is more like traditional application debugging - if you want to see
recordset, url, form, etc info, you'll need to put it in yourself (note that
ASP.NET has some serious debugging output options though)
15.  index server - this is a whole other beast - I highly recommend some
good reading here (note that this is more for files, not for recordsets)

Good luck!