one line at a time using IE and NS's javascript error prompts.  one h
andy
thing that alot of ppl but not EVERYONE knows is that if you type
"javascript:" in the NS location box you get a console w/ javascript er
ror
output.

"Billy Cravens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/28/2002 02:52:42 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]