i'm trying to reproduce the prob in IE 5.5 but can't...what ver
sion are u
using?

"Tyler Silcox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/29/2002 08:37:30 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:

Subject:  OT: I need some smart pills for my HTML text boxes...

I'm got a problem with my <input type="text" name="MyTextBox"
style="width: 100%"> form fields...
The form displays correctly if the input box is empty, but if I return
to the form for an edit, and the value="#MyOutput#" is longer than th
textbox should be for display, it pushes out the text box past the
screen width and everything above it.  I'd like it to behave, and jus
go to 100% of the screen (and not past it.)  Does anyone know of any
nifty tricks to get the text within the input to display as "normal",
like it does when I set the width to a certain pixel width, and just
hide behind the end of the text box?  This app is iExplorer only, so an
of MS crazy attributes/properties would work for me, I just can't find
any that WILL work for me on text boxes, I've checked MSDN up and
down...thanks->

Tyler
email | [EMAIL PROTECTED]