i'm not sure what CF's regex syntax is exactly but in other quasi-stand
ard
types i would use

/*\W*\w*2002/

Jeff Fongemie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/29/2002 08:44:02 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:

Subject:  Regex question.

Tuesday, January 29, 2002, 9:34:58 AM
Hello CF-Talk,

  I'm using the replacelist function to alter a string.

  I'm altering a weather forcast that gives this absurdly long list of
  counties before the actual forecast.

  So, I would like to do something like:

 Replace(cfhttp.fileContent, "everything that comes before and
 including 2002", "<br>")

 I'm trying all sorts of things, but nothing seems to be picking up
 the *2002 part.

Best regards,
 Jeff Fongemie                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]