Yes it occured to me and its a good fallback but if there is a tag that
makes it even easier....

Graham

Graham Lewis
Centre for Academic Practice
University of Warwick
CV4 7AL
Tel: 024 765 73109
Mobile: 07733450022

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 02/04/02 05:01pm >>>
If you're doing bar graphs you can do them easily without a tag.

The basic idea is to have a transparent 1x1 pixel gif.  Do your calculation
s on your data.....then
dynamically set the height of the 1 pixel gif (and set different bgcolors
on the td's for different
bars) and manually set the width.  The gif will stretch to the desired bar
sizes.

HTH

Bryan Stevenson
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development