the "curser" _will_ move out of the form to the next link once it has
reached the final tab index.

Tony Schreiber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/13/2002 10:00:33 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:

Subject:  Re: manipulating Tab key in forms

IE has a tabindex value for form fields, but I don't know if this will
cause it to ignore links, it might...