i read this thread and found it interesting.  i don't know the answer
 and
wan unable to find it.  I know that at the length of the data in a GE
messgage is fixed and limited by constraints on valid URL formatting.

However, post is obviously not.  I couldn't find any concrete info on
 the
POST length and I went as far as looking into the ISO for http.  That
 leads
me to believe that there isn't one.

I don't see how that can really be any practical limit on a POST messag
since you can use it so send a <file> input stream.

anyone have insight here?

Jon Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/14/2002 12:44:37 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]