> What is the best way to allow someone on another Web server
> which will not
> necessarily have CF on it to imbed a call to a CF page on my
> server. Where
> my page would do some database lookups and return some HTML
> that would be
> imbedded in the original page (not a redirect).

Lee,

You could do this:

 <script src="http://www.yourdomain.com/filename.cfm";></script>

where filename.cfm would use cfcontent to set headers that would trick the
browser into thinking it was a JavaScript file, and then use valid
JavaScript in that file to write the content to the screen. It can be a
chore converting your CF output to valid JavaScript, however.

Our Fuselet tag makes this painfully easy, and goes many steps further,
letting you create full-blown interactive applications you can "fuse" into
any html page anywhere.

 Fuselet Demo: http://fuselets.com/cftips/index.html (Ben Forta's CF Tips)
 Fuselet Tech: http://fuselets.com/techtalk/readme.html
 Fuselet Tag:
http://www.humankindsystems.com/products/detail.htm?code=CF-MF

Hope this helps...

Ron Hornbaker
President/CTO
  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  http://humankindsystems.com
  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  w e  c o d e.  w e  c a r e.
  .  email tracking and routing made easy: http://answertrack.com