From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 8:35 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: .NET co-Exist with CF Server

> I am wondering if anyone else has installed the new
> .NET architecture (which will be part of the Whistler
> server aka Windows server .NET or 2002). I am curious
> if there have been any issue with this coexisting with
> a implementation of CF Server 5.0. There is also an
> MDAC 2.7 out which must be installed with the .NET
> stuff so any comments as to having used the MDAC 2.7
> would be helpful too.

I'm running both on my laptop without any problems. As others have
mentioned, there are some potential issues with ADO caused by installing
MDAC 2.7, but these don't seem to affect CF any (although, admittedly, my
laptop doesn't support much traffic).

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496