welcome to the world of professional certification :)  :P

"Dave Carabetta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/04/2002 06:04:07 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:

Subject:  Re: CF Certification for 5.0 rolling over to next version?

I remember way back when they upgraded my CF 4.5 cert to 5.0 withou
t making
me take the test, they said in the generic letter that Neo (now called
ColdFusion MX) would require actually re-taking an upated cert test.

If you think about it, it makes sense considering all the new features
in
CF
MX. ;)

Regards,