I don't think anyone doubted there would be patch releases to Spectra.
If I have been reading this thread correctly, those of us who do not
already have Spectra don't plan to buy a copy anytime soon.  However, if
it were handed out to developers, we would certainly help support it.
:)

Good Fortune,
Richard Walters,
Webmaster, Davita Laboratory Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(800) 604-5227 x 3525

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/13/02 03:03PM >>>
Hi Guys and Gals.,

Contrary to popular belief, Macromedia Spectra will be having one more
release in the future - 1.5.2.  This will allow it to run on the next
release of ColdFusion - ColdFusion MX(Neo).    Neo will allow you to
still
use the core features of the Spectra model via ColdFusion Components.
can only tell you what I know and what is not under NDA anymore
(Raymond
Campden is your man to ask, but I think he is neck deep in Neo
development!)

But remember you can get a development copy of Spectra for single user
use
off your ColdFusion Studio CD (it is on the 4.5 disk, I will have to
check
the 5 disk) So if you want to help improve the model, you still can
via
http://spectrasource.macromedia.com

Laters

Neil