hi,

Flash would do this quite easily.

Have the 4 images x and y in a database and bring it into flash to display.
Easily create the dynamic images you need......

wont save as bitmap - but you could serve it up dynamically anytime....

you could always take a screenshot if desperately need a bitmap.... a bit
too much......

but flash is great for what you are describing (except making a bitmap)

chad