Hello all.  I am having a problem getting this menu stuff to work in JS.
The link below will show you the page with the error.
http://149.84.162.227/xfuze/display/test4.cfm

The actual CF code is below...

The source form the link above will show you the output from this chunk of
code.

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" SRC="menu.js"></SCRIPT>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2">
<!--
function onLoad() {

        <cfoutput>window.#Trim(getMainCats.CategoryTitle)# = new
Menu();</cfoutput>

        <cfoutput query="getMainCats" group="CategoryID">

        <cfset tempVar = #Trim(getMainCats.CategoryTitle)#>

        <cfquery datasource="xfuze" name="getSubCats">
        SELECT CategoryID, LnkCategoryID, CategoryTitle
        FROM tbl_categories
        WHERE LnkCategoryID = #getMainCats.CategoryID#
        </cfquery>

        var #Trim(getMainCats.CategoryTitle)# = new Menu();
        <cfloop query="getSubCats">
        #Trim(tempVar)#.addMenuItem("#getSubCats.CategoryTitle#");
        </cfloop>
        #Trim(getMainCats.CategoryTitle)#.writeMenus();

        </cfoutput>
}
//-->
</SCRIPT>

I am using the js file from developer.netscape.com
Anyone know why this wont work right?

Thanks,
Mike