Read the contents of the file into a variable.  Then use something like
this.

<!--- Loop over the number of lines in the file, using a return as a
delimiter --->
<cfloop from="1" to="#listLen(csvfile, chr(10))#" index="i">

        <!--- Grab a single line out of the variable --->
        <cfset line = listGetAt(cvsfile,i,chr(10))>

        <!--- Insert the line into the database --->
        <cfquery datasource="myDB">
                INSERT INTO myTable (column1, column2, column3)
                VALUES
('#listGetAt(cvsfile,1)#','#listGetAt(cvsfile,2)#','#listGetAt(cvsfile,3)#')

        </cfquery>

</cfloop>

You will probably want to add more code for error protection/correction.
That's how I would do it, though. :)

Good luck!

EC