From: Angel Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 11:07 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Inserting CFIF into CFINPUT

Hey all,

I want to make a CFINPUT Radio button checked or unchecked depending on
the value of a variable from the database.
Simple right?

Yup..I thought so too.

So why doesn't it work?

<cfinput type="Radio" name="sex" value="Male" <cfif #GEC.Sex# eq "Male">
CHECKED = "TRUE" </CFIF> >

I get this error:
---------------------------------------

Just in time compilation error

Invalid token found on line 52 at position 67. ColdFusion was looking at
the following text:

<
Invalid expression element. The usual cause of this error is a
misspelling in the expression text.
The last successfully parsed CFML construct was a CFINPUT tag occupying
document position (52:21) to (52:28).

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? I expect it to be some simple syntax
error.

-Gel