No really,

Orlando's CFUG really is quite good.  I have moved about quite a lot as
a contractor and have seen more than a few alternatives.  It is pleasant
to report that Orlando's group remains more interested in coding than
marketing.

While it is important that CFUG's help promote CF as "the" solution of
choice for local business, I think that having a knowegeable and
talented pool of local developers is the best way to increase the use of
Cold Fusion in area businesses.  Orlando's group is all about answering
questions and not selling services (like some others I've seen and won't
spotlight).

Oh, don't get me wrong, there are other good groups out there.  I just
wanted to chime in and further encourage Orlando Developers to come to
the meetings.

Good Fortune,
Richard Walters,
Webmaster, Davita Laboratory Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(800) 604-5227 x 3525

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/27/02 09:30AM >>>
  : whine, whine, whine:   All three Connecticut ones went DOA in the
past
year.

  A quick search of the link below, Connecticut isn't even listed (
usually
it is between Colorado and Delaware )

  It also looks like there are no Macromedia user groups in Idaho,
Maine,
Mississippi, New Hampshire, North Dakota, South Dakota, and West
Virginia.