its about 9000 records total.  Is that to much?  The 2 selects I use already has about
1000...

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/28/02 05:52PM >>>
Can you view the source? Is it possible that you are querying too many
records and the browser can't handle all of the javascript that the tag is
generating? I've killed a browser or two in this manner before :) Check the
recordcount...

jon
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Ross" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 4:31 PM
Subject: 2 Selects killing me

> I am trying to use the 2 selects and it not working the page just won't
load.  So I know I don't have any bugs just that my query isn't running
right and I am not populating the selects right....

> here is my query.  Basically I have a table with lots of records.  Using
the first select box I want to to show only the cpt codes from the 1st boxes
list of locations.  the fees table has a idnumber, the locationid, the cpt
code and some other data.