Wow that article was negative. Maybe we should just go back to using
smoke signals to communicate.

One day a few years from now when the HTML web as we know now seems as
archaic a presentation medium as ASCII graphics of the "war games" era,
the person who wrote that article will likely shrug and take another
bitter sip of some generic coffee.

The vector concept of web presentation is doubtlessly the wave of the
future and Flash is the defacto player of choice.  If the current search
engine paradigm is holding back the development in this medium should we
hold back development in Flash or should we reward the engine that gets
with the program and finds a way to index flash content.

Good Fortune,
Richard Walters,
Webmaster, Davita Laboratory Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(800) 604-5227 x 3525

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/01/02 12:39PM >>>
Interesting article today on News.com.  Looks like it's going take
some
serious marketing to sell the concept.

http://news.com.com/2100-1001-872136.html

Jim