Please help me figure this out:
I've got an online form that updates a MSSQL 2000 record. When I send
more than 3500 characters, I get the error:

OLEDB Error Code = 3621
The statement has been terminated.

Here's the SQL:
=============
"update respondents set q1=6 ,
q10='XXX...this is the string that causes the error when longer than
3500 characters...XXX' ,
q2=5 ,
q3=4 ,
q4=3 ,
q5=2 ,
q52a=0 ,
q53a=0 ,
q54a=0 ,
q55a=0 ,
q6=1 ,
q7=2 ,
q8=3 ,
q9=4 , 
browser = 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows NT 5.0;
T312461)', 
ip = '10.1.100.46', 
highestsectioncompleted = 12 
where password = 'I90WNS6F'"
=============

The data type for column q10 is nvarchar with a length of 4000.

Thanks,
Jamie
_
______________________________________________________________________
Your ad could be here. Monies from ads go to support these lists and provide more 
resources for the community. http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists

Reply via email to