I downloaded the lastest jdk 1.4 and cfgrid no longer works on my machine

jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Lurie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 3:10 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: JRE 1.4 problems with CFTREE

It appears that the last two versions of the JRE don't support CFTREE. Or
vise-versa. The end result is the same - you can no longer pass variables
from CFTREE to another template in the form scope.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I'll apologize in advance if it's just me, but there is at least one other
post in the Macromedia Forums describing the exact same problem.

Any comments from Macromedia on this? You guys going to pay me to switch all
of the sites I've built using the tree over to another applet.....?

Ticked in Seattle,

Ian

Portent Interactive
Helping clients build customer relationships on the web since 1995
Consulting, design, development, measurement
http://www.portentinteractive.com