Hi All:
My problem probably is silly but is a pain in a knee
for me.
I have a cvs file from I need to pull some data in a
QUERY.
My cvs file have some name fields that end in the
caracter ?.CF report me an error when I try to pull
one this field in my query.
Down here and example and what I see in the browser.
Any ideas to overcome  this pain??.
Thanks in advance for any help
Mario

//CF code
<cfquery name="InstrLedAttQuery"
datasource="EkOutsideFilescvs" dbtype="ODBC">

 SELECT  xx?   FROM "InstrLedAtt#Item#.txt"
</cfquery>

//Error I see in the browser
Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information
ODBC Error Code = 07001 (Wrong number of parameters)

[Microsoft][ODBC Text Driver] Too few parameters.
Expected 1.

Hint: The cause of this error is usually that your
query contains a reference to a field which does not
exist. You should verify that the fields included in
your query exist and that you have specified their
names correctly.

The error occurred while processing an element with a
general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document
position (201:1) to (201:78).

Date/Time: 03/13/02 18:00:19
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows
NT 5.0)
Remote Address: 66.109.35.50