From: Gyrus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 8:53 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: options for image resizing tags

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Craig Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

> http://www.cfdev.com/products/productdetail.cfm?id=6

Thanks, this is the one (free) tag I'd found already. 500KB seems a bit
hefty - is this usual for this sort of tag?

Still caught in whether to build site using a CFX tag, not knowing
whether shared hosting usually allows CFX tags. Have scanned a few
places, some seem to allow it. How much would I be limiting my hosting
options by building with CFX tags?

- Gyrus

- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
work: http://www.tengai.co.uk