The start command is "start"

it's in the coldfusion/bin directory.  You might need to enter "./start" to run it.

As a side note, when you stop the server, we find it's very helpful to check process
threads "ps -ef |grep cf"  Sometimes the cfserver thread will freeze and the stop
script doesn't kill it.  If it isn't kill'ed manually the server will be very unstable
and crash/freeze quickly again.

Chris Norloff

from: "James Taavon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:41:51 -0400