From: Jeffry Houser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 8:55 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF MX

  At the risk of sounding like a Devil's advocate.
  If you do this, how would anyone know?
  Set up a box with software X, and ask people to browse it to test it for
you...
  How are those people ( or anyone else ) going to know if the software
being run is ColdFusion 4, 4.5, MX, or some other technology altogether?  (
Well, if it were some other technology the extension might give it away,
but.. )