From: "Neil Giarratana" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 2:56 PM
Subject: Custom1 attribute not working

I am searching from a number of collections and want to show which
collection the result came from.  I understand that using the custom1
attribute on cfindex should be the way to go and just put the name of
the
collection in there.  The problem is that even though I identify custom1
in
the cfindex line, the collection doesn't seem to store it.  Following is
the
cfindex line:

<cfindex action="REFRESH" collection="collection1" key="D:\HTTP\site1"
type="PATH" urlpath="http://www.mysite.edu/"; recurse="Yes"
custom1="collection 1">

When I do a cfdump on the returned query in my cfsearch, the custom1
field
is blank for all the records.  Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Regards,
Neil