From: S V [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 11:41 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFDirectory Network Drive - Help!!!!

I am using CF 4.5 with IIS 4. Despite successfully making a mapping to a
drive on another machine thru "Mapping a drive", the cold fusion server
seems unable to see this server when I try to browse in the "Mapping"
section of Cold Fusion Administrator.

I can see this drive thru Windows explorer or Command prompt, But CF is
unable to do so. This means that CFDirectory or CFFile cannot work. Is there
anything that I have to do , or install or setup to get this connection to
work? Any help or direction is appreiciated!

Thanks