From: Judy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 11:10 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: pulling wrong dates from database

I have an SQL database with several tables in it. The Events table is the
main one and contains the primary key ID and is an AutoNumber; it is related
to each of the other tables: Dates, Internet, Intranet, PPrint which all
contain their own ID field and contain the fields BeginDate and EndDate. All
relationships are set up as  one-to-many.

When I access the form for an event, all the beginning and ending dates on
the form are the same. I can't figure out what the problem with my code is.
Hopefully, someone can tell me what I've done wrong here.

    </snip>