I've read through the archives and Ben Forta's article on friendly URL's and
I don't think anything addresses this issue.  I could be wrong though.

I'm working on a new site that's essentially all database driven, a typical
url is category.cfm?ID=4 .  If I want the contents of this page to be
indexed with the necessary database data how would I go about doing that?
Ben's article and other posts mention replacing the '?' with a '/' but isn't
that just going to get the information that is in the cfm file without the
db data?  My query needs the '4' to retrieve the relevant content, without
that there is no content on the page worth searching.  How does the spider
know that there should be a '4' on the end of the query string? And that
there should also be 15 other category identifiers that go with the
category.cfm page?

How do I get spiders to crawl these kinds of pages in their 'content filled'
stages not just the static text.

Thanks for any help,

Daron J. Smith
Web Developer
PSEA

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
717-255-7141
1-800-944-PSEA (7732) x 7141
Please note new email address (old one with 'mail' will soon expire)