This might help a "little".

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Curran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 11:29 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Connection Termination W/ CF5 and SQL SVR 2K

Hello all,

My cf5 server starting behaving erraticly on Monday.  Some clients hare
received "Connection Refused."  I get default unavailable errors.  The
problem (seems to be) completely random.  If i click through a site fast
enough (sounds childish), i get page not found errors.  I switched the
server to Single threaded to make sure it's not a rogue session/app/server
var problem somewhere , but to no avail.

I've heard/read that maybe some of the last service packs /critical updates
/hotfixes from microsoft have caused some issues w/ CF.  Has anyone else
expirienced this?

Here are some of the errors I have
in my server log:

Windows NT error number 232 occurred.

  2002-04-24
   09:43:52
   Error
   1136

Error number 232 occurred while attempting to write the reply to the web
server.

  2002-04-24
   09:43:52
   Error
   1136

Windows NT error number 232 occurred.

  2002-04-24
   09:43:52
   Error
   1136

Error number 232 occurred attempting to close connection to web server.

  2002-04-24
   04:03:00
   Information
   628

The ColdFusion Application Server started.

  2002-04-24
   04:02:00
   Information
   1008

The ColdFusion Application Server was stopped.

  2002-04-24
   04:01:00
   Error
   800

Unknown exception in NTWorkerThread. Request terminated.

  2002-04-24
   04:01:00
   Error
   804