From: Andy Ewings [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 10:18 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Dynamic Var names

I'm having a mind blank (well it is gone 6 on Friday).....

Can you have dynamic var names?....ie.g. you have a URL variable called test
which has a numeric value and you want to use this in the name of a client
var.  e.g. test=1 and you want client.variable#url.test#.

I had some crazy idea that you may be able to do this using the evaluate
or/and the Delay Evaluation functions

Andy Ewings
Director
Thoughtbubble Ltd
http://www.thoughtbubble.net
United Kingdom
http://www.thoughtbubble.net
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7387 8890
New Zealand
http://www.thoughtbubble.co.nz/
Tel: +64 (0) 9 419 4235
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Thoughtbubble. This information may be
subject to legal, professional or other privilege and further distribution
of it is strictly prohibited without our authority. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorised to disclose, copy, distribute, or
retain this message. Please notify us on +44 (0)207 387 8890.