Webmaster, Davita Laboratory Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(800) 604-5227 x 3525

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/29/02 03:27PM >>>
  At the risk of blatant self-promotion..
  My new book will be out sometime in June also (ColdFusion MX: The
Complete Reference).

  Unlike many of the other books, which are just being updated, this
one
was written from scratch with CFMX in mind.  I have a few contributors
on
various topics including Simon Horwith, Chris Cortes, and Chris
Graves.  Michael Dinowitz is doing the tech editing.

  Keep watch on this forum during the next few months when I will start

begging people to buy it so I can pay my mortgage.  (Kidding, honest).

--
Jeffry Houser | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Need a Web Developer?  Contact me!