Err.... fine, then just don't use the feature I guess. To me, and to
most developers, it will be inheritance and they will enjoy the feature.
I can understand that you think the inheritance we have isn't perfect -
fine - tell us how we can imporve it for next release, but to say we
don't have inheritance is just plain silly.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus