From: Ben Forta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 10:45 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFMX/.NET - buzzword bingo

Which is why it says "supports the .NET framework" and not "is a .NET
whatever".

Actually, FYI, a while back I asked a .NET Product Manager at Microsoft
"What must CF do to integrate with .NET?". His response, "consume .NET
services".

CFMX does that. It also lets you create services for .NET (easier than
you could in any .NET language), it runs on .NET servers, and can also
invoke objects running in the CLR (even though it does not run in the
CLR itself).

So yep, definitely "supports the .NET framework". :-)

--- Ben