Is there a place we can ( publically) submit enhancement requests for
CFMX?  If so, then everyone go and submit these:

  A) cfproperty needs to be documented somewhere.  It seems to have no
other purpose than providing documentation to the metadata ( when viewing a
cfc in the browser )

  B) Can we have a component scope?

  C)  Can we have a package scope?

  ( On a completely unrelated note, how can I view / set / change a
classpath in Windows 2000? )

--
Jeffry Houser | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Need a Web Developer?  Contact me!